Sutton Car Care has a fully authorised MOT bay on site with all the latest MOT equipment recently installed by tecalemit.
We are open 6 days a week so that we can offer you MOT testing times that fit with your busy schedule.
Unlike many MOT test centres we do not rely on MOT failures for our income as we offer so many services in one place so you can be assured that we work to the VOSA testing guidelines and only fail a vehicle if it is deemed un-roadworthy or unsafe based on those guidelines, if your vehicle does fail its MOT we will endeavour to find the cheapest solution so you can get back on the road again as soon as possible.
There are checks that you can do prior to your vehicle coming in for its MOT test which may save you money and time.
- Check your vehicles exterior ensure there are no jagged edges or panel that are loose
- Check your number plates are in good condition
- Check your windscreen wipers and windscreen wash works
- Check your windscreen for cracks or chips
- Check all doors open and close from inside and outside
- Check all your seatbelts work and are in good condition
- Check your horn
- Check your tyres using the 20p method explained in our tyres section
- Check all mirrors are present and in good condition
- Check that the car has enough oil
- Check your lights are all working
If you check these simple points your car will be more likely to pass its MOT if you find that your vehicle has some points that need fixing prior to your MOT then you can book it in for us to correct prior to your MOT
Visit www.gov for more information regarding MOT testing